In an effort to better promote the accomplishments of MISD's students, McKinney ISD Stadium allows for some media representatives to have sideline or press box access duing stadium events.
Media representatives that would like to have sideline or press box access for an event at MISD Stadium should request credentials from Kim Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-302-4184. Requests should be submitted at least one week before the event.
Members of the media should park on the home side of the stadium in general parking (lots H, P or E). Media passes must be picked up from Will Call on the home side of the stadium. All media personnel will need to enter the stadium via the main entrance.
Press Box Access
Media representatives that have press box access will take a right, after they enter the main entrace, to access the north press box elevator. An elevator attendant will direct media to the appropriate floor of the press box.
Those that have field access will be admitted access to the field by security personnel via staircase in the lower portion of the bowl on the home side.
- Any person on the sideline with a camera of any type must have pre-registered with MISD and be in possession of an official McKinney ISD Stadium media pass.
- MISD reserves the right to remove the holder of any badge from the premises at any time.
- All media must stay out of restricted areas (i.e. players box)
- All approved media must pay attention to the athletes in the field of play at all times.
- Any lost passes will not be reissued.
- Requests for passes need to be sent to email@example.com or 469-302-4184.