McKinney ISD and its stadium team members are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in McKinney ISD Stadium and in the stadium parking lot. We want all fans attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending an event, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.