Community Event Center
The Community Event Center (CEC) is located at the South end of McKinney ISD Stadium. This unique event space is designed to accommodate a multitude of special events throughout the year such as districtwide professional development, athletics and fine arts banquets, retirement banquets, high school reunions, the MISD Distinguished Student program and the district’s Teacher of the Year dinner. The CEC will accommodate up to 400 people in a banquet-style arrangement and approximately 500 people in a lecture-style setting.
How to Schedule an Event at the CEC
McKinney ISD Athletics utilizes online scheduling software to help manage all CEC events. If you would like to book an event at the Community Event Center please follow the steps listed below to register.
- Visit this link to begin registration: mckinneyisd.gofmx.com/register
- Enter your information in the required fields.
- Click the Continue button to register for an account.
- Check your email - a confirmation email will be sent to confirm your account. Click the confirmation link in the email to complete your account registration and log in to FMX.
- After you have registered for an account you can visit this link, mckinneyisd.gofmx.com, to schedule your event.
Refer to these links for education on how to properly submit requests:
Click here to learn how to submit a Schedule Request.
If you ever forget your password, click here to learn how to reset your password.
For any questions regarding this process, please contact Laura Keahey at [email protected].